Monday, October 22, 2012

     Hello readers. This is Bob chat. I will be telling short stories every two - three days about random stuff! Isn't that awesome?!? Today's story is a story my father told me long ago. It is about my chocolate lab dog in the woods. His name was Bubba.
     One day Bubba was walking in the woods. He had to go potty really bad, so he was looking for a good spot to do his business. He came across a beautiful and bright red apple. He went to go eat it but a deer said; "hey, that's mine!" Then the deer said; "Hey! look! a giant lizard!" Bubba looked, but there was no lizard. He turned around, and the deer was gone, and so was the apple.
     Stay tuned for the next story. I will take suggestions! Oh! And don't forget to check out my other blog that I write with my friend Meg. Meg has many other blogs to, including Meg's Book Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment